10.31.2010

Just a Couple

I asked Shannon to send me two of his favorite pictures from his trip so far, and this is what he sent me first. He took a train ride to Koln (Cologne) today. I am so excited to get his two favorite from that trip. He told me already that there is no website, picture, description that would do that city justice.

He took Brevini's point and shoot camera, so of course, I had to be sure that there was an image on it of his favorite girls. We were hanging out at the airport before it was time for him to board. Needless to say, there were some tears shed about 15 minutes after this was taken. 



I asked Abby to take some pictures of the girls and I so that I could make him a book to take with him. I was so gun-ho about just slipping it in his suitcase and him finding it once he was at his destination. So we were packing the night before and he mentioned taking pictures with him a couple of times. I gave in, so I went and got it from Grandma's buffet and handed it to him. He only looked at the cover and said he would view the rest when he got there. He loves it and the pictures are beautiful.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Abby.





This is the entrance to the restaurant on the ground floor of his hotel. This is where he eats the majority of the time.  At the left side of the picture is the portico where the picture of him was taken a couple of posts ago. He says the food here is amazing. I asked him if he could duplicate it.............. he said nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment