3.01.2012

What Was I Thinking?

What would blog world be if you didn't put out your embarassing stuff too? Two Tuesdays a month Ms. Blue and I get an hour to spend together. We always find something interesting to do. The last two we have invaded Wildcat Park. Last week I didn't even have my camera in the Loser Cruiser. Ms. Blue, for the most part, detests my camera. I have resorted to pretend upset-ness to get her to cooperate. Unscrupulous, I know. But a mom has to sometimes.........well do things she said she never would.:)
I wanted to share our pictures. First of all. What was I thinking? The train is cute and all, but I only have 10 seconds of self timer time. And then trying to crawl through that little hole.
I hope you all appreciate the "ridiculous" your about to witness!


Lillie was laughing at me. 
This time I am not even fast enough to get in the stupid thing!
Her face is so cute though.


 Got in.
Not enough time to fix my sweater.
Back is slightly hanging out.



 Got in.
Got posed.
Lillie with the hand. Priceless!
OUT OF FOCUS!
Are you kidding me?
Gave up!


Here's to you!
Here's to me!
Here's to doing foolish stuff,
all in the name of memories!


Happy Day.
Autumn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment