2.27.2013

In Room 306

Ms. Blue and I took a long weekend trip. It was to visit with family and watch my sister do what she loves. (Those pictures will come later). This post is for the kids. Because what else do you do on a rainy day, but take pictures. Ok. Maybe it is just the photo bugs like me that enjoy that kind of thing.

These are grainy.
As in, had to boost that film speed to get enough light.
No Flash, I say, No Flash!



 Oliver informed me after I showed him this picture 
that he didn't know everyone was making funny faces. 
I thought, that's ok buddy, I will take your little smirk all day long!







Look at him.
This is classic Oliver.
He is like a little man.
What I love:
the pose
the smirk
the two toes hanging out of his sister's sock



 Yep.
It's like that, ya'll!
(our trip was to Georgia)



I love this look on her face.
The subtle smile.
The twinkle eyes.
She looks so sweet.

Sidenote:

Shannon and Ainzli did not get to go with us. She had her big basketball tournament. So you know, the coach and one of the key players should probably be there. They made it to the final game. Yeah! She is playing some solid basketball, that girl is. All 5'1" of her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment