3.31.2011

Mommy Likes

It is official. I have the coolest phone on the planet! On our Spring Break trip I used it so much more than I really ever thought I would. I love my DSLR. I love beautiful pictures. I love to push myself with composition, but not all the time. I have never had a digital point and shoot. Now I do! I downloaded this crazy cool photography app (Instagram) and it has some pretty cool options. I did the editing of all the photos below on my phone.  Who would have ever thought you would have so much available in the palm of your hand.



Oh the serenity. 
Driving from my mother-in-law's to Gatlinburg. This is somewhere in between. 





Ainzli had an assignment this week that required her to measure parts of her body. Nose, ears, arm, legs, etc. Her foot is 8.25 inches and mine is 9.5. Oh how time is flying. 




Sisters. I think so! 
Physically they are similar. Personality they could not be more different. 
Fun, Fun, Fun!




We here at the Grismore abode love us some Birkenstocks. Got these at the Birkenstock store on sale. Last years models. Score!




Thank you for the awesome time we always have with you Grammy and D :)





Oh my goodness. Ainzli loves her iPod. The day we went to Rock City she snapped 400 pictures. 




Mommy's sunglasses and a berry smoothie. 




The Boo really enjoys ice cream. It makes me laugh, but she may just be a connoisseur! 
She is letting her bangs grow out. It can be a very hard thing to do, she does not always want me to pull them back. We are working on it. Wish me luck! 



Hope you enjoy your first day of April :)

Autumn

3 comments:

  1. great photos. bangs growing out is the worst! Rebecca's are finally to her lips, but still won't stay behind her ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris surprised me with an iphone yesterday. In. Love. With both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I'm loving the long bangs!! You 3 ladies are sooo beautiful! Glad you guys had fun on your vacation. Miss you all!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete