4.01.2011

Winded

Alright. Ok. I know. Running is good for you. You can do it for free. You can even do it with someone else fairly easily. With all of that said does that mean you have to like it. I think not. Well, maybe you will eventually like it...................?

Ainzli and I have been talking about starting to run together. So we started today, April 1. Maybe some irony in there, time will tell. We did good. I set the timer on my watch for 2 minutes with a repeat. Our goal was to jog for 2 minutes and walk for 2 minutes. We did ok. I don't want to embarrass myself with the small details.

We had a lot of fun and I enjoy getting physical activity with my girls. We seem to do the majority of our talking in these circumstances. Wonderful I will have to say. I will keep you updated on our progress. :)




We set the camera on the grill like it was a tripod. Lord help me if it would happen to fall, hysteria may well ensue. Don't normally think to do things like this, but trust me I will be doing this more. I am in the shot. Can you believe it?!




The weekend is here. I am embracing it.

Autumn :)

2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! Please do keep us updated...we should start riding bikes again. I def need to get on the ball on exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie and I have run together a few times. Especially last summer when all I was doing was training for my half. I would take her with me for the first mile, drop her at home and continue on. It is fun! She did run the whole mile the 4th or 5th time we did it. Proud mama! Love you in the shots. You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete