2.15.2012

Consistantly Behind

At this point in my life, I am leading from behind. I could try to explain it, but I believe it would be useless. Even though I know it is hard for my co-inhabitants here at the Grismore abode, they are tolerating it. They love me and I them.



We have been living in 
Valentine Land 
for the last couple of weeks.
I just really hope the duct tape doesn't
peel the white paint off the ceiling.



Mailboxes for my Valentines.
Got the idea here.
I really like this holiday.
It comes the time of year I really need a pick me up.
This year especially.



HVD.
Yes. That is what Ms. Blue mentioned.
Writing Happy Valentine's Day was too long.
I convinced her maybe HVD wasn't such a great idea.
It just sounds like something you might NOT want!:) 


So, HVD!
A day late.
And a dollar short.
But with no less love.



No comments:

Post a Comment