2.02.2012

Bending My Rules

We were stuck in traffic on the way to visit my sister. Like stand still traffic. I do my best to lead by example when it comes to my phone and my automobile. I never text while I drive. NEVER! Not even when my kids are not in the van. Scares the crap out of me. No joke! I am diligent about not talking on it too much either.
But this circumstance was different. We were basically parked.
So away I snap.
What else is there to do when you are surrounded by semi's?

The below pictures were originally to capture all three of us. Just something fun. Silly. Goofy. All the words that tend to describe us on a regular basis.  After a few looks, they prove the awesomeness of my Ainzli. 


Her picture.
This look is one I am getting more and more often.
She is starting to call me out on some of the odd things that come out of my mouth.
We then laugh.


Miss Lillie's pictures.
She is focused on the box van in front of us.
She is convinced I am going to hit it.
"Here is my teeth smile, Mom. That is the best you will get."
  I told Ainzli she was slightly in the frame.
This is the look she gave me.
It just makes me laugh.


 My picture.
Look at her! 



More on the actual visit with Audri later. :)

Have a lovely one!

No comments:

Post a Comment