6.30.2013

This Sunday Afternoon

I am here. By myself. For like 30 minutes. So I thought I would drop a line. Get these photos out of the Blog2013 folder.
Enjoy!


 I am telling you, this child has always been a hoot in goggles.
I don't know what it is about them on her face.
These particular ones always have the one side that flaps out. 
And the bathing suit.
It is 3 years old.
So stretched out and faded.
It used to be a beautiful pink.
She liked it this day.


 My Ainzli.
She is letting her hair grow.
It is thick, bushy and unruly.
She wears it well.
She is letting it grow.
It always gets almost blonde in the summer.
I never thought for one second I would be able to use the word blonde to describe
any offspring of mine. 
More personal stuff on this girl to come.
We had a BIG announcement this week!


 We found an old friend.
The Nabi.
It is a wonderful kids tablet.
It has been on a shelf for quite sometime.
Ms. Blue found the charger. 
Got it to 100%.
It is a new found love.
Again.


Candy Land.
They are 11 and almost 8.
They laughed and laughed.
I love you summer.
I love you lazy morning.
I love you board games and all the fun you bring to us.
I love you my little women.

No comments:

Post a Comment