9.21.2010

Autumn is Here!

I am so excited, but it is true, I have arrived. Ha! Now I know why my parents named me Autumn, how could you possibly not love this time of year. Seeing the awesome wonder of the changing of so many plants, bugs, landscapes, etc. I love taking Lillie to preschool and seeing a combine, dust whirling in its path, clearing a field. The smells that Fall brings, can so often put me right back to my childhood. Riding our Yamaha 200 across the field from our house to Grandma's, giggling and our hair blowing in the wind.... Those are some amazing memories!............. Lillie and I have been watching a tree in our neighbors yard over the last two weeks gradually change. I looked again a couple of days ago and I thought, my goodness it is changing so fast! So of course, I told Lillie to take a look, and she said, "oh, it's taking to long!" Too long! I would love to savor this specific Fall weather for at least two months (longer if you really want to know the truth) and a five year old thinks two weeks is too long, blasphemy!


No comments:

Post a Comment