9.16.2010

Tidbits of Time

Good afternoon! Our girl's are 8 and 5 (sometimes looking at those ages makes my heart flutter), and time seems to be so broke up these days. I knew this year would be the year of running, needless to say though, I had not prepared myself for how much. Ainzli started "Heavenly Noises" last night (choir at a local church) and Lillie piano, and preschool and work and all the moves it takes in a day to have a house running as smoothly as it can. So we call these broke up pieces of time "tidbits". We relished in a tidbit one late afternoon at the park. A nice, small, clean little park. I have been trying to photograph letters for a project I am doing at church (fun, by the way!). So our treasured tidbit got us some physical activity, which I am in dire need of!


I didn't realize until I had one, that left-handed people push the merry-go-round the opposite way. 

We call her "The Boo Bear" or "The Boo", I don't know why exactly that is relevant at this particular time, but it is a nice little "tidbit" of information. 


I love being this beautiful little girls mother, still sometimes takes my breath away that she chose me. 


                        


"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters!" ( a line from the movie White Christmas, their all-time favorite Christmas movie, too date)

No comments:

Post a Comment