12.09.2010

Grow Old With Me

Shannon and I have been running the marathon of marriage together for a few years. As we celebrated together, another year, I look at him and ponder how he looked at our first anniversary and wonder how he will look at our silver. Not necessarily physically (no doubt, he will still be dapper), but more so how we will still be working together everyday as partners, parents, and most of all friends.

He is my best friend (very cliche', I know, but it is true and I enjoy stating truths) and the more years we put in the rear view mirror I am so glad that he chose me.  Here is a toast, "to love, for us, it is all we need".








After our date, we went and picked up the girls at GG's (Shannon's Grandma) and had some fun! Check out the white hat, it is Dortha's. She couldn't remember when she got it, but it is between thirty and forty years old. Ainzli's eye's lit up when she saw it. Those pictures will come.  


No comments:

Post a Comment