12.31.2010

It's History

It is hard to believe that twenty ten is six hours from the history books. We had our ups, downs, wins and loses. All in all, memories were made and that is truly what matters. I look forward to twenty eleven and all he will bring. (I call it "he", because that is what it seems like it will feel like, masculine). Can't wait to start my first full year of blogging. Hope you follow along with me.





It is not very often that I can actually catch Lillie off guard (it's like she has Mommy sensors!), so that is why this shot is special to me.



Here is sis, after basketball practice, trying on dresses for her school program (We just happen to buy the one pictured). We had so much fun with the camera shopping that day! She is still radiant, after basketball, in sweatpants and a t-shirt.




Happy New Year and God Bless

Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment