5.07.2011

A Spot of Tea

Yesterday was Mother's Tea at Preschool. May is a hard month for school age kids. The antsiness is already in full swing. At the preschool level it is red alert! They are so stinking cute, though.  God Bless Ms. Sue and Ms. Kristin.
Guess what? I forgot to take my camera. What? How? What good mama does that? Well, this one! Cripes!
But, you know what, I enjoyed just sitting their watching Lillie Blue sing. And oh does she sing! She is quite regimented with the choreographed moves as well. Very cute production.
We received their journals with some of their selected works from throughout the year. They also take one of your child's old shoes; paint it gold, put flowers and moss in it and that is the Mother's Day gift from Ms. Blue.


Me: After piano can I get my picture with you? You look so pretty and today was Mother's Tea!
Ms. Blue: Yes, but only two. 
Me: Ok (AAAHHHH!)

This is what I got. And when she says two, that is it.  I annoy her with my camera quite frequently, but she challenges me. :)



She will pose for me if it suites her fancy. When it suites her fancy you just never know what you might get! Love this kid so much it hurts!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mama's out there. Appreciate all you do!

Autumn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment