5.09.2011

Stalking Robin

Over the last three weeks I have been wanting, very badly, to get a good picture of a robin. Our backyard is full of little creatures. We have a rabbit friend, squirrels, chipmunks, birds and more. I love to watch all of them. I am positive that when I am older I will live on my porch watching the wildlife. 
We have a nest that a mama robin has been visiting the last couple of years. So this weekend I told the little women, I will have a picture of robin, somehow. 
These little guys are not at all what I was expecting! I had no idea that they were in there. I climbed up the ladder and just stared at them. They are new. Not sure how new, but new. 
I was as quiet as I could be, the only real noise was my camera. I got the shots I wanted and then the little women got to have a first hand look. 
I hope to watch them grow.

Their mama was waiting on the power line for me to get away. They were hungry!



I think the "before feathers" fur is so cute. 


Happy Monday to All!

Autumn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment