5.17.2011

B.L.B.R.G.

1. Birthday

      Birthday boy here is still in his early thirties, but barely! Ha! We had fun and tried a new place to eat. 
At the Grismore abode when it is your birthday you get to go anywhere you want to eat. 



2. Lemonade Stand

      Ainzli and her friends had an idea to have a lemonade stand during a big rummage sale in our area. (Three Musketeers Lemonade, how stinking cute is that name! Although there are 4 of them. I love kids, seriously love them!!!) It was early enough in the week, so I told them if they brought me a game plan and had a check list I would help them. All of this with the thinking (on my part) that they would get to playing and not following through. Boy, was I wrong! They did amazing. It was organized, well thought out, and with huge giving hearts. They wanted to be able to donate money to Riley Children's Hospital, and they did. $20 is in the mail. I am so proud of them.!





3. Birthday's More Birthday's!

 
      May is a huge birthday month in our family, on both sides. So this weekend Grammy was up for all three of these.  Ainzli and Eli will be 9. They are just 10 days apart. That has always been so fun! So we played ball, rode bikes, opened presents and ate. Gosh, what else do you do for birthday's?!
Never before have I noticed, but when Ainzli and Eli smile, their eyes have the exact same shape. :)



4. Recital

      Ms. Blue's spring piano recital. She did great. I do believe for this one she was more aware of the audience and what it really meant. I could tell she was nervous, but Shannon said he couldn't. She did awesome and truly loves it. There are many different skill level's at the recital. It is awesome, I could sit and listen to some of those kids all day. Can we say "play us a song, yo, piano man!" A-WE-SOME!

This picture, oh, I love this picture. She is playing for her Daddy. There are pictures that personally just melt your heart, they are far and few between for me, but this is one of them. 


5. Graduation

      Lillie has officially graduated from preschool. Yeah! She has made many new friends and we now know that all of the kids who will be attending her elementary from preschool are boys. Lookout Kindergarten teachers, this could be very eventful! 

The little boy in the tie is Lillie's preschool boyfriend (not really, but we have definitely teased her). She told me one day, "Mom, we are on the same level." Um, ok, Ms . Blue whatever you say. 



You are now all caught up on us from the last week. Shew, that was crazy! 

Autumn:)

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Lillie is sooo cute! Looks like you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete