7.19.2011

Playing Pleasantly


 Ainzli downloaded Instagram on her iPod. So we had a photo frenzy. This is not from her camera roll, but it is similar. She named it "Lookin Nerdy"



 I was practicing with my bounce screen. I have one room in my house with good light and I have been thinking of some ways to make it better. I am pleased with the fill light on the left side.

As a mom of school aged kids, you can always tell when summer is starting to wind down. There is a little more than bickering on the horizon. Ainzli is starting to really gain some independence this summer. She is now officially really good at doing her own pigtails. She can get the part relatively straight from front to back! I still don't think I can do that on my own head!
Lillie is now crying at least twice a day on one subject: I want Ainzli to play with me. She wants to be Ainzli's center of attention the entire day or at least when it suits her fancy. Ah, the wonders of little girls.

So, I am doing my best to ward off the bickering monster. I was just thinking the other day, it really has been a great summer. I love it, because, again this is the summer before Ms. Blue goes to kindergarten.
:(

Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment