7.29.2011

Stella



One of my best friends in all the world had her first baby five weeks ago. I love babies. Their soft skin. Their unpredictability. Their smell. Their complete dependance. I love it all.

This little lady is Stella. She is beautiful. Oh so healthy. She has just about the best baby hair I have ever seen. Not too long. Not too short. Just the right amount of curl. Seriously beautiful hair!
She was so good for my visit. She listened very intently while her mama and I talked and laughed. She was a little restless in the early evening. But hey, she had been passed around quite a bit that day.



 Look at that single little curl popping up. Loving it!






 Her mama mentioned the cuteness of the back of her head. I hadn't gotten around to looking at it earlier in the day. I was entirely too focused on her face, hands, feet, ears..........etc.
It swirls perfectly. 
Perfectly.




 Oh, baby Stella. You are heavenly. 
Just heavenly.


I cannot wait to visit Stella and her mama again. Soon. Very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment