6.06.2011

Sisterly Love

Well, hello again. I think it has been quite sometime since I spoke with you last, Sir Blogsly!
It feels good to correspond and I hope the next hiatus I take will not be so long, but I honestly cannot make any promises.

So onward we will go. We are now officially 5 days into our summer vacation. I get so excited for it! I always have all these things that I want to do with the little women and feel really lucky if I do half of them. So to make the summers all that much more enjoyable we decided that we would add a pool to our backyard. :)

Is it awesome? Yes!

Are the little women loving it? Yes!

Are the hubby and I loving it? Well, not quite yet. It is still too cold for us (oh, but we will be, trust me!). Ainzli will jump in when it is 70 degrees! Crazy girl!!!

Are we so so so so glad we have it? Yes!

In the Grismore abode there is, on a normal day at least 42 quarrels, spats, fights, or screams from either one of the little women (maybe the number is a little off, but really, it is pretty close). Most generally the sound is coming from Ms. Blue. I am not naive to the fact that there is an older sister quietly antagonizing her some of the time. You see, I am the big sis, I know all her little tricks!



So here we are enjoying the pool around 10:30 this morning:

Oh, they are all giggles. Love it!



This morning 10:32:


Uh oh! It could lean either way with Ms. Blue. There is a small, fake smile on her face.



Just 3 minutes later:


Big Sis has the ability to turn her frown upside down.



10:37 this morning:


Nope, she is done. Really done. She is miffed and if Ainzli doesn't exit her tube in about 30 seconds she is going to scream!


All of this was shot in less than ten minutes and they are in correct shot order; oh how the tides can turn. This is truly the joy of raising two little women. Welcome Summer. We love you!

Autumn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment