11.11.2011

Yes. Let's Monkey Around!

It had been too long. I had not seen and/or really spent time with my sister and her yayhoos in awhile. So we met about half way and had a good evening. All together. Fun. Fun.

Monkey Joe's is an indoor inflatable bounce house heaven. Yep. Sure is!


He knows that I like to take a lot of pictures. 
He was so in the groove of being a model this evening.
He kept getting really close and smiling.
I so love this little man.





I love a good action shot.
I am not very good at them. 
I was able to freeze this moment.
Priceless! 



I just like this picture.
You know that whole thing, "a picture says a thousand words.?"
What is little Miss Avelyn thinking?
I can only imagine! 



Miss Avelyn.
She is the baby of our family.
She will be 3 in a month.
Much love, little Miss:)


Happy Friday!

Autumn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment