1.13.2012

I Want to Remember When

I want to remember how my Lillie Blue would make her bed in the morning. She would set a scene up. Her stuffed animals would greet her when she arrived home from school. Blankie front and center.

Melt my heart my little Lillie Blue.


___________________________________________________________________________________

I want to remember when my Ainzli Isabel finally took the initiative and did her hygiene without prompting (most of the time!). She does it because she wants to. She is now aware that if she doesn't do it.......well she wants to do it. :)  And yes we call it the "hygiene basket". Face wash, astringent, melaleuca oil, oil free face lotion and deodorant.

My sweet and responsible Ainzli Isabel.
Much love Sis.



Autumn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment