10.07.2011

Could You Have At Least Freshened Up?

It has been wonderful this week. The weather. My motivation. The little women. Shannon will hopefully (fingers crossed) be finishing up with something at work that has basically had him living there. We are "living the dream." (Shannonism).

Yesterday I was buttoning up a couple of loose ends here around the house.  I was in the cleaning mood, but also in the mood to take my picture with my little women. I have been hanging a ton of the pictures up that I ordered and Ainzli made the comment, "Are there any of just you and us?". Looking around there are not many. Not many at all (2).

We can surely remedy that. So I did. In my cleaning clothes. Greasy hair. Unmentionables showing (didn't realize that till after the fact, oh well!). Face looking red and splotchy. Farm girl arms.
Honestly, that is how my family sees me. Most days. So when they look back at this they will see who they always saw.

Scary, greasy, tousled. Me!









Have a wonderful weekend.

Autumn:)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! You are beautiful no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete