10.31.2011

Happy Carvings

Saturday was beautiful. We had not yet bought our carving pumpkins, I am terrible about planning ahead. I mean terrible. So, we got a great deal on 2 big ole' pumpkins out of the back of a trailer in the Kmart parking lot.
Needless to say we had a good old fashion pumpkin carving contest. We teamed up. Obviously two on two. The competition was Shannon's idea. Thanks Daddy. Great idea.

Before the carving session the girls and I painted. 
We really like to paint in this house.


Lillie had the complete idea for the face.
I manned the knife. 
Ainzli is readjusting her new knees socks for the 1000th time.


Nice shot Daddy.


I know I should have been helping her, but this was way more fun!


Just me and my baby Boo. 
She turned over the lid to make a hat. 
Genius Lloyd. Sheer Genius!





 











Happy Halloween! 


Autumn:)


No comments:

Post a Comment