7.20.2013

Ms. Blue be Ocho

When Lillie was born, I would think about the years to come. I would imagine my two little women playing together, giggling, loving and yes, fighting. I imagined a certain age. Both of them at certain years. It was 10 and 7. At the time it seemed so far away. You know, when you are rocking them and wondering if you will ever sleep. Well, you wake up one Saturday morning, and you have surpassed that "so far away" year. By an entire year!
They are 11 and now 8. And it is awesome.:) Trust me when I say, the best is yet to come. They are a hoot. And yes it is definitely not all giggles and bows.



You are 8 years old today.
You have been very concerned this week about
when we are going to get your gifts.
Funny. You are funny.  



You are beautiful, My Lillie.
I hope I tell you enough. 
How much you mean to me.  
How much you mean to your daddy.
How much you mean to your Ainz. 
I love you so much, that sometimes, it catches my breath. 



My heart flutters when I think of what is in store for you.
I can see nothing but amazing things.




You make us laugh.
But, not at you.
You would not have any of that.
You make us think.
You don't even realize it, most of the time.
Always, looking ahead, you are.
You are a breath of fresh air.
Every.
Single.
Day. 



This big sister of yours.
She loves you with all of her being.
She told me you deserved anything you wanted for your birthday.
Anything, well, because you are a great kid.


Happy Birthday, Lillie Blue.
I love you more than you'll ever know. Forever and Always. 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment