8.13.2013

"First Day of School! First Day of School!"

The first day. Actually, it was yesterday, but well, I'm behind. 
All the time.
Anyway, the wonderful first day. Everyone gets out of bed with smiles on their faces. Outfits are for sure picked out and ready to be shown off. Everyone is in high spirits. It's a new year. A brand new start. A brand new chapter for us all. I love you first day. You are always bittersweet. 


Second grade.
I have been more nervous than she.
This year she got a teacher Ainzli did not have.
Huge blessing.
Lillie needs to forge her own way, make her own path.
Occasionally being called Ainzli was hard for her.
Won't happen this year my love.



Fifth grade.
The Senior year of elementary.
She was nervous this morning.
I could tell.
Shannon could tell.
We just let her be.
Why the nerves, Sis?
(She informed me after school she didn't know what to think
of her teacher. After the day was over she was feeling good. 
In fact, great. She told me it is going to be a fun year!)
And yes, it's no joke, this girl is almost 5'4"!


I didn't notice until I was editing this picture that they are holding hands.
No matter what, they are sisters.
They are forever entwined in each others story.
God willing, holding each others hand along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment