11.05.2010

Emillio Reggio

This is the view out of the 3rd story room in Italy. A Futbol field. I guess I just don't get it!


I suppose to the right person this would be a great view.......... either one of these!


I suppose to the country boy from Farmland these would seem like some of the coolest things! Let me tell you, Ainzli and I both went straight to the really cool carpet in the small triangle space to the left.

The girl's and I got a call last night with just opera music on the other end. Last night was the Brevini 50 year celebration. Shannon said they went and had pizza before hand and that was it. He seemed a little puzzled by the simpleness of that until................ the singing started. Spettacolare! Once again, no words.  Just pure and simple, magic. More to come...........later.


No comments:

Post a Comment