11.21.2010

Princess of the Piano

We have been working fervently on Lillie's piano lessons. She has her first recital on December 10 and I cannot wait. She will be composing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Jolly Old St. Nicholas and Wendy the Whale. I am very aware that she is only 5, but she really likes to practice and play. Shannon has taken her to her last two lessons and he is fully engaged in this with Lillie.

A daddy teaching his daughter.....







Ms. Kathy is Lillie's piano teacher and she is wonderful. She is fun, organized, and expects a lot of her students and their parents. I just learned today that Lillie will be bowing when people applaud for her and will be doing a final curtsy at the end of her performance. How much fun is that going to be! I feel like as a parent you are looking for extra curricular activities that will not only build your children's minds, but also their confidence. Piano is filling all of those expectations for us. Go Lillie Go!









2 comments:

  1. She's so precious Autumn, and I know if she attacks piano with half the passion she shows for other things in life she will be fabulous! No matter where it goes from here this is such a wonderful thing for her to be able to experience right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I added you to my list of "Blogs I Love" on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete