1.22.2011

A Budding Star



I looked out the playroom window earlier this week and low and behold, a bud!!!!

I have been meaning to get out there all week to photo these fuzzy little guys, but with all the sickness we have had I just haven't really felt like it. This bud is attached to a wonderful plant called a Star Magnolia. This is an absolutely beautiful tree. (Can't wait to show you the blooms this spring, breathtaking!)

When we first moved to our house, Lillie's changing table was right under the window that looks out to this tree, it was smaller then, but the flowers were still magnificent. So each spring it is a tree I love to watch very closely, I just never realized how early it budded. How wonderful to see "signs" of new life.

So here's to sign's of spring, no matter how far away they may feel. :)

Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment