1.19.2011

Figuring It Out

I am enjoying this blogging thing, it really is fun. I do believe it could become something that I could allow to consume more of my time than it deserves. There are so many blogs out there, holy moly! I like this one by a lady named Marisa, she is creative and honest.

The honest part is what I admire most. She did a post last week that was so in tune with the way I have been feeling this month, and I was so glad to see that their was someone else trudging down the same path. Loving our lives, but sometimes having moments of wanting a substitute for just a day......... want to hear a funny story, well if you don't "sorry".

I was in labor with Lillie (already 12 hours in with no pain meds....yet), Shannon was sitting beside me, rubbing my hand, being a good coach, and I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes..........

Shannon:    Oh Autumn, don't cry
Me:    I know, it's just this really does hurt
Shannon:   I know, I mean I don't know, but I know
Me:   If I could just have a sub (like a pinch hitter) for just 
15 minutes then I would be ok
Shannon:    :)

Speechless and the look on his face was just a faint and loving smile. I know he was thinking "nurse! nurse!, my wife has completely lost it."  Come on ladies, can you feel me? (And yes, by the way, I really did say that).


A Buttoned Heart


I know my picture is a little random, but this was a craft I did yesterday afternoon. I don't know if you can even see the heart, but I sure hope you can. This is me throwing a little love your way. :)

So anyway, loving this blog and sharing with all of you the ups and downs of life at the Grismore abode. Have a wonderful hump day! :)

Autumn

1 comment:

  1. Love that you are blogging!! Lets me see what is going on with you since I don't see you enough.

    ReplyDelete