1.05.2011

Hello Kitty

It was a cool windy day, but nice. We had gone to church, Mac's and I was headed to the grocery store. Shannon and the girls headed home. Lillie had wanted to dress up for church that morning, fine with me, I love to get dressed up. We bought her this glitzy little Hello Kitty outfit ........ the outfit screamed "Ms. Blue Needs Me".  She wanted to wear her sparkly headband, great, so long as she would leave it in. She did.

I get home from my grocery store trip, with Shannon and Ainzli playing the Wii and Ms. Blue nowhere to be found. She was back in the playroom, door completely shut, with her Little People village buzzing like Time Square.................... The light was perfect, we don't have the best house for natural light. We live in a 1960 Ranch style house with large overhangs and a huge Red Oak in the front yard that shades like it is no one's business.

This particular afternoon, I asked Shannon if he could put away the groceries alone, of course he says "yes". (He totally cleaned out the frig and wiped it completely out, see why growing older with him only spoils me!). I bust out my 40D, Lillie and I shut the door behind us and had our own little photo shoot.






I took quite a few frames of her extended on the floor, she moved just slightly each time, so it was almost like I could have made an old-time movie with each frame. She is normally not so cooperative, so I had to just shoot.




I flipped one on it's side, and I do believe I like it even more vertically. What do you think?




This particular little girl above has quite the personality, it is a joy to be in her presence everyday.

Her love for her sister is strong, needy and resolute. Her love for daddy is filled with her smiles and lots of hugs. Her love for me is that she just needs to touch me. 

Her tantrums are serious, she talks very abruptly during them with her voice gradually going up with each word. 

She is bold, strong, clever and oh so loving. 

Her black eyes just dance.  

And she is my daughter. 




Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment