1.31.2011

"Just A Bit More"

"Just a bit more", that would be the phrase that January has been whispering to me all month long.

I have risen to the occasion, all is well and finished. As I sit in front of Mac, tinkering with my pics, listening to sleet hit the window on this final February eve of 2011, contentment fills me.

I pray that when life asks "just a bit more" of you that you are able to rise to the occasion and know that all will be well with His grace.





I am excited to spend the next couple of days cooped up in the house with the family, just hanging out. We have already gotten the news there is no school tomorrow. Yeah! Ainzli and I went out tonight to get fun stuff to do over the next couple of days. Crafts, painting, Netflix, Wii, boardgames, books, the list will go on and on. Oh so much fun!


Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment