8.18.2013

Remembering Summer Vacation: Part 2

At home. With a "trying to get sick" little girl. Did some searching through some photos from summer on Friday. Posting them here for sentiment. I like being able to look at them occasionally. Like when I am sitting in the doctor's office and there is no good magazine. I typically bring this blog up and stare. Vain, I know, but I do. 



 Please let me in.
Ok, fine. I am doing the evil eye on you.
Are you vexed, yet? 
(Look at how filthy my window is. That is awful!)



Splash House.
iPhone photo.
We had fun that day. 



This is her best friend.
They have so much fun.
This is cherry makeup. 



Date Night.
We have not had enough of these lately.
A mixer sixer.
Noodles and Co.
The four seasons room.
aaahhhh............... I do love my Mr.
 



Our neighbor had his 150 to 200 year old oak tree dropped.
It was an amazing process.
It took 2 days.
There was a colony of honey bees in the top.
I was a little sad at their demise. 



My little front yard garden.
My mom bought me the cedar for Mother's Day.
I built it.
All by myself.
It has produced a nice little bounty for us.
I have learned a lot.
The girls love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment