2.02.2011

A Valiant Effort by Me

Ms. Ainzli  




Mine (now that I see it here, it looks sort of creepy. I told you I am not a good artist!)




Ms. Blue's (she chose that one she did with crayon)



We completely enjoyed our first day of winter storm 2011. You see our trip to Hobby Lobby produced water color paints and a package of water color paper. The whole point of this project was to get our Valentine's card created. We do something different for them every year, and this year I thought we would do watercolors.

I love getting stuff that is personal, but I am not very artist with my hands, so this was a big challenge. We cut the paper up and got to work. I have posted our personal favorites. My girls are pretty good, see again why I love their artwork. Enjoy!

Shannon and I just got back from a trip out and about. God is amazing! Although our scenery is ice and snow covered, it is truly beautiful. The sun was dancing off of the frozen tundra. It reminds me that no matter what is going on, God is truly in control and can stop you in your tracks if He chooses. Today it did not slow down the Grismore's, we love a challenge.

*Funny story*: We were traveling down a county road that was one lane due to all the snow, a truck is coming toward us so Shannon started to veer to the right so that he could pass by. Then, just like that, the gentleman went off to his right around a mailbox out into a field with no trouble and back up on the road. It was like he did it regularly. It was cool! It is so frozen out there your truck won't break through the ice.

Well enjoy your weather, whatever it is bringing you.:)

Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment