2.28.2011

Full Of............F

February was full of many things for me. In the short amount of days that it provides, the vast range of activities were so enjoyable.

I relish time with Friends. I so enjoy adult conversation. When you spend an evening with a girlfriend that you lose track of time with, that is truly poetic.

I just plain had Fun this month. A snow fort. The frozen landscape. Hooping it up with my daughter. Cruising a new car showroom. Pondering a new dog. Country cruising. Painting way too much!

Trying new Food. We broadened the palettes of the Grismore's this month. Somethings were a hit, the guacamole and gnocchi. Somethings were a bust; steel ground oatmeal.

The new iPhone Four. All I can say is holy Sugar Honey Iced Tea! Never thought in a million years I would have one of these things, but wow is it a-we-some.

What more can I say, Family. We pretty much have this category wrapped up! We do all that we can together, and are full of love. I am more blessed than what I should be and am so thankful.





Autumn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment