2.11.2011

O



Oh my goodness, I just smile whenever I see this little man. Meet Oliver.............. he is my sister's son and has too much Acton in him. I have been talking about him a lot lately, and I needed a picture of him here.

I don't know how often you look back through older pictures, but I do not do it very often. So I was browsing and ran across this one, and I smiled so much that I just wanted to be able to squeeze him! He lives too far away to do that, so this little post will have to do. This picture is at least a year old and I have better ones of him (not that this one isn't good. Probably not the one my sister would like for me to put up, but I LOVE it.). He is funny, he goes a hundred miles an hour (he will tell you "I go hu-nerd miles an hour"), and he uses the word "hers" all the time (whoever is the one to correct this small grammatical error will have to deal with me in a royal way).

Above he is pictured playing at our house with too many girl things and loving it. This is his tribute to another male beauty, Lenny Kravitz!

Have an absolutely wonderful weekend!

Autumn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment