2.08.2011

Hey, Sugar Lips.......

Oh my, bet you are wondering where this one is going!..... Trust me, no where too risque'........
I don't know if you remember or if you even had Candy Grams at your elementary or high school, but they are back!

They are huge, colorful, sugar loaded, molded lips on sticks and Ms. Ainzli loves to give them to her friends.  I had forgotten all about them with all of the missed school and chaos. When Lillie and I arrived at school today to pick Ainzli up, she stopped, opened up her bag and handed a tangerine lip stick to Lillie. She told her, "I bought this for you Lillie, the first one." My heart melted, right there. Lillie gave her big sister a huge hug, we opened them up and they skipped out of the school both with there lip sticks in hand.

I wonder (at least I hope I'm not the only one) sometimes whether I am doing all I can to teach my girls to be good siblings. I am telling you, there are days when you think they just might never in all of eternity, ever get a long. And then, in the blink of an eye, you are picking them up from school, and the kindness and love that you pray for comes pouring out. These, these are the moments that being a parent is all about.






Have a great day, Sugar Lips!

Autumn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment