2.10.2011

If For Just An Hour



Above is a photo by Ms. Blue. Today was one of the days, that although very filled with running around and in and out of the Loser Cruiser numerous times, I am going to miss so very, very, very (yes I could keep going), much. For about an hour this afternoon she and I enjoyed our one on one. Minus any interruptions. (Is the camera an interruption? ha!)
We were chatting, playing little games, watching cars go by, and enjoying the camera. She was really interested in the camera. Normally she could care less, but today she wanted to take a couple. I will take a couple, normally she doesn't want to do any of it.




I am excited, I think I finally found another pair of aviators that might replace these! We'll see, I have had these for 2 years, and the tortoise shell coating is peeled off half way up the ear arm (the part that goes over your ear, I'm not real sure what the official name is).................. Shannon just looked it up for me, the "temple arm". Just a bit of useless knowledge, at least for me!








If you want to have a very good lunch in the downtown area, you have got to try Two Johnny's. Yummy!







Bring on Friday..........


Autumn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment