6.09.2011

It's A Hard Life

Honestly, when I look at the lives that the animals lead here at the Grismore abode, I think "hm, that is the life!" To be able to sleep whenever, wherever and to never think twice about it. For someone to feed me, water me, play with me, bathe me. Isn't that the life of a baby? Yes, I believe so, and apparently the life of an animal as well. 


This is Stella Macaroni's spot. On the front porch hanging out in the wicker chair. 
She will sleep here for hours.



I just love the contrast of her black and white against the green and those black eyes peering through
the blades of grass. I love this dog!


We also have Rusty Man. He is our cat, who is not quite sure what species he is. The biggest thing that baffles me about him is he likes water. What cat like water? The Grismore cat, of course! He will get in the shower while the water is running. He is crazy like that!


Obviously there are other perks to being an animal!



You see, here, his ears are back and he is thinking of attacking because he thinks Stella is going to interrupt his bath time. Oh my goodness, Rusty Man, if only I could bathe out in the wide open!


Always be nice to your four legged friends, what joy they can bring!

Autumn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment