6.11.2011

My Interpretation


We have an amazing church and church family. Harvest is doing great things here in our community and beyond. And I have been toying back and forth with getting my feet wet in the mission trip venue. I think it would be such a life altering experience and I have never been on a mission trip.  I want to. I want to. I want to.

In May Ainzli ran in the YMCA Kids Marathon and she did amazing.










The direction this is going is............. our mission group is running a 10k in October and they have roped me in! I am going to do it. I am having mixed emotions about it, but I am positive I can do it.
So what is it with the "Brace For Impact" bracelet you ask? Well, it has an entirely different meaning for me than its original purpose. It represents the new building that Harvest (that's the name of our church, Harvest Christian Fellowship) has built to make an "impact" in our community.
For me, it just reminds me every day to "brace" myself, be ready, be open. You never know what kind of an "impact" you can make in this life.


Autumn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment