9.09.2011

Confessions of a Food Snob: #4


I have a great article to share with you. No matter where you are on the food discussion, this article can empower you with easy to digest information.




It is written by Dr. Oz. I am not a huge TV watcher (I am a huge movie buff!). I have seen his show a couple of times. I believe he is a great asset to us. He has helped so many people. I am a reader. I thoroughly enjoy reading articles that he has written. He puts things into laymen's terms and "real" life applications. Shew! What family doesn't need easy ways to be healthy?!
In this issue there is an article on foods. Not necessarily what not to eat, but what to eat. So important. Don't tell me I can't have something. I don't work that way. I will crave it. As I believe most will.
Tell me what to add to my diet, how it will benefit me, and ways to do it.
I will be so much more likely to give it a try.

There is an additional article on vitamins/supplements. So very interesting.

I am getting ready to head to grocery. I have a goal this week. I am going to buy a fresh fruit or vegetable that we have either never tried or have tried only once. I am going to do this for the next four weeks and I will let you know how we like it.


Have a wonderful weekend,

Autumn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment