9.14.2011

We Are Back At It And Loving It


We are definitely getting back into the swing of full time busy around the Grismore abode. School is going good. No more crying. Thank you Lord! This week we started our extra curriculars for the fall/winter. Ms. Blue started back up with piano. Yay! I love when the piano is making a tune.
Ms. Ainzli is trying something new. She has done art camp for three summers(?, I think it has been three). This summer it was photo camp. She was hooked! So now she is doing art lessons at Sugarbowl Art Co. She is eladed. Can't wait to share with you the stuff she produces! I am feeling wonderful about the activities the girls have chosen. :)
So Ms. Blue and I have an hour to share together. We headed to the park at a local church. Great church park! Seriously!
Anyhow, as we drove up they have the driveway lined with American flags. Made my heart flutter. I tend to be very patriotic. Love my country.





Look how big Ms. Blue looks. Her hair is getting so long. By the way, she asked me why I always have to take pictures. I told her because I like it. She said she doesn't like it so much. She was being a little contrary. Oh Ms. Blue, how I do love you. All of you.


Autumn:)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Wish I would've know you all were close...we would've met ya!! Maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete