9.19.2011

Is There a Fence In Our Backyard?





I love it when a plan comes together. No matter if that plan has been years in the making. The results are a little sweeter. As long as we have lived in our humble abode, I have known that I wanted a quiet little backyard oasis. We have added and subtracted so many things from it to start to widdle away at what we ultimately want.

This was our biggest DIY project to date. I am not going to say ever. I have bigger plans for us. (If you are reading this Shannon, don't freak out. No big plans for the near future.). This was just one that I really thought out. I planned for. I am sure the ladies at the library thought I was mad. On more than one occasion I maxed out our book limit with only landscaping books. I leafed through every page. I wanted to be sure that what we were about to take on was exactly what I/we wanted.










He worked so hard. 
He gets me. 
He gets that I can be more than anal retentive. 
He understands how much things mean to me.
I love him more for that "getting me" thing.
We are quite a team.

We did it all. We dug every hole. We leveled every post. We hung every board. Shannon's Dad and Step-mom were more than a tremendous help. Thank you!


Autumn:)


No comments:

Post a Comment