9.20.2011

Elect Ainzli

Politics just might be in our future here at the Grismore abode. Ainzli came home last week (or the week before, can't remember) and told me she wanted to run for student council. I am thinking, "student council in third grade. Rubbish!". So of course, I say ok.
Last weekend we made her campaign poster. That was fun. She knew just what she wanted and I only helped a little. I did come up with a pretty cool acronym for her name. Very political.!:) She was very authoritative with the poster. I have no clue where she could have gotten that! heehee. She did inform me last night that there were a couple of posters that were better than hers. I told her not too worry. The speech is where it is.

Her eyes are a little puffy here. 
She had just gotten done crying.
She can be overly passionate.
It all worked out and was over pretty quickly.


She worked feverishly on her speech.
She did it all on her own. 
She would read it to us and we would tell her whether we thought it sounded correct.
She has awesome ideas.
Blow me away ideas.
She is amazing :) 

The speeches were today. I prayed for her. We (Shannon, Ainzli and me) had a talk about all being well if she does not get elected. She looked at us like we were Bozo's. She has a peace about her sometimes that can set us all at ease.


Elect Ainzli. She is Always Intouch, Naturally Zealous, Lives Intently

Autumn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment