8.18.2011

Coming to Fruition

Shannon and I can be quite the DIY team. When we put our minds to it, we can really accomplish a lot. So with that being said, you will have to check back soon. Very soon. We are in the midst of our biggest project to date.

Stoked. So very stoked am I!




This has nothing to do with our project. I just snipped these Zinnia's last night after we buttoned things up. I just love them. I have been drying their seeds so hopefully next summer I can have an entire bed of them. Yippee!

  • The Zinnia's are from a pot in the backyard.
  • The artwork is Ainzli's from Photo Camp 2011.
  • The table was my Granny Phyllis'. I miss her like crazy:)
  • The line down the wall is wax from a pillar candle that burnt through its side. Maybe someday I will scrape it off. You know, in all my kidless time.

Have a wonderful day!


Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment