8.12.2011

A School Girl ?!

I think the next week of posts could be fairly sentimental. Easily written with tears.
Last night we had Open House at school. We took all the little women's supplies to their classrooms. Got them associated with the rooms. Meet Ainzli's teacher. We already know Lillie's. Talked with old friends we had not seen all summer. It went great.

Still can't believe Ms. Blue is going to school. Again, she is ready. I am not. I am excited for her. Not for me. I am completely aware that all of this sounds selfish. I am being selfish. The first step to recovery is admittance. I try my darndest not to verbalize it around her. I don't want to hold her back in any way. I think I am doing a pretty good job.

That's all I have to say about that.


The girls really like the game Horton Hears A Who. It is for younger kids, but the Horton face you wear is so much fun!

I am going to enjoy my last weekend of summer vacation. Hope you enjoy yours too!

Autumn:)

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe Lillie is going to Kindergarten :( Hope the girls enjoy their last weekend! Missing you...

    ReplyDelete