8.09.2011

Handy Photo Tuesday

I love having a phone (Handy: that is what the Europeans call their cell phones. "Handies") that you can take good pictures with. It truly has made my want/need for a point-&-shoot obsolete. I don't tend to download the pictures with any sort of urgency, but I needed to share some of them here.
I love looking through my camera roll and laughing at some of the pictures or videos that Ms. Blue has taken. She will take 5 videos in a row of just her feet/face/hand/floor. The funny thing is, I will hear myself in the background talking. I think I sound so odd on video, let alone on video I don't know is being taken.
I will have to be honest, I have heard myself yelling. That was the worst. I sound like that? No, not me? Yes, you Autumn! Dang it! Blasted videos!
I love the camera on the iPhone. It takes great pictures. Decent timing (I mean the delay you can get with a not so fast camera. You know what I mean, when you totally miss the shot!). Nice zoom. Easily switches back between camera and video. I have also downloaded Instagram. It has great filters on it. They are so fun to play with. My only complaint is that the pictures are always square. I love square pictures. I also really like having the options of not having square pictures. So here are a few of my faves.


One day this past spring Ms. Blue and I played at the park. The grass was so green and beautiful. These little white flowers were everywhere. 
This is an Instagram photo with no filter. 


Ainzli snapped this picture at Lillie's piano lesson. I just love it. So simple, but what a story. 
Instagram with the Inkwell filter.


 This is the only photo posted straight from the iPhone camera. They have very nice resolution. They are true 4x6 sizes. Color stays very true. I would expect nothing less from an Apple product!:)




 This shot is from the top of the Eiffel Tower at Kings Island. It was about 8'oclock at night, so I was not sure how well it would come out. I think it looks nice. 
Instagram with the Hefe filter.



 Manhole cover. Found after leaving Ribfest. I call this one "selfish".
Simple. Great Composition. Like. Love. 
Instagram with the X-pro II filter

Happy Tuesday!

Autumn:)











1 comment:

  1. Great shots! I love my iPhone too.. most of the pics on my blog are taken with my iPhone. I've also recently become an Instagram addict. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete