8.16.2011

Handy Photo Tuesday

Well, I don't have anything that consistantly reoccurs on this blog. This could be the one!
I have been thoroughly enjoying the iPhone camera. Again, it is wonderful.
So when the little women got home today I wanted to capture, without a whole lot of fuss, what they are doing. Sometimes with my "big" camera I try to get the "perfect" shot (whatever the heck that is!) and just end up annoying them. So with the phone, that tends to not happen.

Here's what I got today:

Immediately, after walking in the front door, we gather at the breakfast bar for a quick chat.

Love it. 
Love it.
Love it.

Ms. Blue then quickly goes to her bedroom. Shuts the door completely. Enters her extravagant world of make believe. Her imagination is infinite. After a bit she emerges. She then sits at the homework table to doodle.

 Lillie doodles. She doodles well. Very geometric doodles.
Instagram with the X-Pro ll filter



Ainzli places everything in her room. She gets her papers out and brings them to me. She is very good about that. I then tell her she can play outside for a bit with a friend. I mention getting in the pool. She takes me up on it with haste!

Ainzli floats. Beautifully floats.
Instagram with the Hefe filter.


Hope you like my "handy" photos:)


Autumn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment