8.15.2011

First Day of School

Ok. So it is under my belt. The little women are both officially school girls. It was good. Really good. They both had great days. And honestly, it was not so bad on my end either. Although I will have to be honest. Shannon and I dropped them off at school and I did not go home until about 2pm. That was only for about 5 minutes. Then I went and picked them up.

I did get some pretty cool shoes for winter on my "no girls" excursion!


They wore matching outfits............another heart singing moment. They want too. I am not sure how much longer this will last, but I will savor every time they want too.
Oh my goodness. I have such good girls.:)
 










I got to hear all about their days this evening. We had kind of a busy afternoon, so there was not a massive amount of focus on all the intimate details of their days. I thought I would share my personal highlights from their days. Enjoy!

Ainzli: There are three new kids in our class. New to our school.

Me: Really? That sounds neat? Are they nice?

Ainzli: Yes. My teacher asked them "who were three of the 
kids who went out of their
way most to make you feel welcome?" 
Mom, they all three said I was one of them. 


I think Shannon and I just might be some of the proudest parents ever!


Lillie: Mom, Kolten is in my class!
 (He is a little boy from her preschool)

Me: Great! 
Lillie: I saw Jay and Isaac too.

At this point I must have looked puzzled.
I could not remember who one of the little boys was. 

Lillie: Remember Mom, he likes the T-Rex and he spits on you when he talks.



Oh Golly! Cracks me up! I love little people. 
Oh Happy Days are in our future. Very happy days!

Autumn:)
 






1 comment:

  1. I am soo glad they had a great first day!! You knew they would :) and I am glad to hear that you had a great first day also!!! Can't believe how big they are..saddens me to think about it.

    ReplyDelete