8.24.2011

Trying To Do Better

There are people in my life who are just really good at brightening my day. You know that person who will just stop by to say hey. Give you a nice little bouquet of flowers. Send you a nice little letter in the mail (don't you love to get personal mail? I surely do!) Bring you over fresh peppers from their garden. Offer to take care of your little animals whenever you go on vacation.
Just always thinking of other people.
I do not seem to be one of those people. I am trying. That is all I can do.
I am praying for a more giving heart.
Please, Jesus, grant me a more giving heart.



These are little greeting cards. 
I made them (pretty proud of that!)
My aunt has made cards for me in the past.
I always send them all out. 
Love it. 
These are for my neighbor. 
She is one of those people I was talking about.
The veggies are from her garden.


Have a colorful day.

Autumn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment